Saturday, August 27, 2016

About You

I really don't know what to do
I'm figuring out that all of this is about you.
And with these miles between 
I feel like God is being mean.

It's all about you

A second time lost by distance and disease.
Maybe it's a blessing in disguise.
So I do what I know, and look toward the skys. 
Once again no answer comes,
And silence again prevails,
So I tell myself what seems like old wives tales.

It's all about you.

And maybe this is all just blind hope,
And my mind's too far out of scope,
Unable to focus anymore.
As my heart is certainly unable to sore.
It's reached its peak,
So I write instead speak.

Cause it's all about you

And what would life be if it weren't so cruel
As to cause physical pain in you.
I have to find the nerve to send you messages.
So I'm sorry that it's just these passages.

I just don't know what to do...
But just so you know it's all about you...

No comments:

Post a Comment